Full results of the munstergroup Insurance Clare Community Games Boys 2015 track events from U8 through to U16 are listed below.
Full results of the munstergroup Insurance Clare Community Games Girls and Boys 2015 field events from U12 through to U16 are listed below.
Full results of the munstergroup Insurance Clare Community Games Girls 2015 track events from U8 through to U16 are listed below.
The results of all the munstergroup Insurance Clare Community Games County Relay Results, from 2015 are listed below.
The munstergroup Insurance Clare Community Games Girls Badminton competitions took place on 12th May in Clonlara. Once again Killaloe will represent Clare in the Munster finals on 4th July in U.L. It was a very competitive event.
The munstergroup Insurance Clare Community Games Girls & Boys U-16 Basketball competitions took place over the weekend of 7/8 February. Results below.
The munstergroup Clare Community Games County Camogie competition took place on Saturday 28th and Saturday 4th April in St. Flannans and Inch/Connolly/Kilmaley Community Games Camogie created history when they won Gold medals in this year's Community Games Final. Inch/Connolly/Kilmaley over came Derg in the Semi-Final the previous week and qualifed for the first ever final against Kilkishen/The Mills/Oatfield.
The MUNSTERGROUP Insurance Clare Community Games Chess competitions for U-13 & U-16 were held on Sun 8th Mar in StFlannans College, Ennis. Only two teams participated in the U16 competition. Shannon beat Cratloe the newcomers to this event. In the U13 competition nine teams participated.The standard was high with some of the teams very evenly matched.
The St Francis Credit Union Clare Community Games All Star Award Ceremony took place on Friday 16th October in the Treacy's West County Hotel, Ennis. Check out some great photos from the night taken by County Secretary, Mary Loughnane.
The munstergroup Insurance Clare Community Games Draughts competitions for U-10, U-12, U-14 & U-16 were held on Sat 7th Mar in St Joseph's Secondary school, Tulla. The standard was high with some of the matches going to draws. The co-ordinators were Sean McGrath & Paul Caulfield assisted by the Tulla committee and four youths who manned the marking boards – Brian McSweeney, Caoimhe Mulconroy, Emma Meehan & Paul Kelleher. Tulla go forward in three age groups and Ennis St Johns in one to the Munster finals in U.L. on July 4th. Results below.
The munstergroup Clare Community Games Futsal Competition took place on Saturday 25th (U15 Girls & Boys) and Sunday 26th (U13 Girls and Boys) April in Corofin GAA Hall. Many thanks to co-ordinator, Flan Brennan, and his team. The results are as follows: -
The Under 10 munstergroup Clare Community Games Gaelic Football county finals took place on Saturday 18 Apr at the Kilmurry Ibrickane, GAA grounds. On a beautiful day in Pairc Naomh Mhuire Quilty it wasn't just the weather that set tempetures soaring it was the u10 Munstergroup Insurance Community Games Gaelic Football Finals that had everyone talking.All participants, managers and supporters had a really enjoyable morning. Thanks to referes Robert Hart and Tony Hinchy.
The Clare Community Games Gymnastics competition took place on Tues 23 June in Ennis Gymnastics Club. The results are as follows: -
- Rowan Butler, An Droichead
- Caspar Roewer, Killaloe
- Leilani Kent, Inch/Connolly/Kilmaley
- Evie Quinn, Tulla
- Lia O'Donoghue, Cratloe
- Aoife Coleman, Killaloe and Lisa Nicholas, Tulla
- Charle Hannon, Doora/Barefield
- Ellie Doyle, Quin/Clooney
- Hazel Butler, An Droichead
- Sarah McNamara, Killaloe
- Conor Farrell, Corofin/Kilnaboy
- Jade Marrinan, Ruan
- Jennifer Nicholas, Tulla
The MUNSTERGROUP Insurance Clare Community Games Handwriting competitions for both Boys & Girls U10 & U12 took place in St Joseph's Secondary School Tulla on Saturday 31st Jan. 120 children took part. The standard was extremely high which gave the judges a very difficult task to select the children to represent Clare in the National Finals in Athlone in August. The co-ordinator was Mary Moran. Results below.
The MUNSTERGROUP Insurance Clare Community Games Hurling competition for U-11 boys was held on Bank Holiday Monday in Kilkishen hurling field. It was coordinated by Pat Loughnane and a group of helpers. The referees were Rory McGann & Noel McInerney. Ten teams competed for the honour to represent Clare in the Munster finals in July.
The munstergroup Insurance Clare Community Games indoor soccer competition took place in St. Flannan's College, Ennis on Sat 24th Jan (Girls U10/U13), Sun 25th Jan (Boys U10) and Sat 31st Jan (Boys U13). There was an excellent turnout and a great way to kick the Community Games year off - so Well done to all involved especially Flan Brennan and his team. Full results are below.
The munstergroup Insurance Clare Community Games mini rugby competition was held in beautiful Clarisford Park, Killaloe on Sunday 12th April with some superb rugby played. Killaloe V Doora/Barefield (Maroon) was the first game with Killaloe coming out the winners. Newmarket-on-Fergus narrowly lost out to Doora/Barefield (White). Doora/Barefield (Maroon) took on Newmarket-on-Fergus in the first playoff in a very tight competition with Doora/Barefield winning bronze medals in the narrowest of margins.
Clare Community Games Cross Country relays at Cooraclare on Friday 3/04/2015
GREAT SUCCESS AT MUNSTER FINALS
Clare Community Games were represented by thirty seven teams in the HSE Community Games Munster finals on Saturday 4th July. They were held in University of Limerick hosted by Waterford executive committee.
Well done to all the Clare participants at the National Festival up in Athlone at the weekend (14-16 August) and many thanks to county and team managers, parents and supporters. A great weekend by all accounts! Check out the Clare Community Games Facebook page or the Community Games Facebook page for some good photos or their website for full results.
- U16 Boys Pitch and Putt: Ennis St John's - Darren O Brien, Harry Talty, Ross O Flaherty, Jack Connolly and Frank Roche (Darren O'Brien - hole in one)
- U16 Girls Pitch and Putt: Ennis St John's - Ellie Kinnevane, Emma McCarthy, Caoimhe Meehan, Isabel O’Neill (Caoimhe Meehan - best overall score)
- U13 Choir: Quin/Clooney - Lauren Wall, Séamus Fitzgerald, Niamh Magee, Alice Larkin, Sarah Rochford, Karen O'Sullivan, Aisling McHugh, Clíodhna Ryan, Ella Taylor, Sara Hassett, Grainne Lennon, Lara Begg, Rachel Rusk, Ellie McNamara, Caoimhe Downey, Freida Parker, Ella Clifford, Maeve Wall, Isaac O'Sullivan
- U14 Model Making: Paul Hamilton, Sixmilebridge/Kilmurry
- U14 Boys Breastroke: Eoin Rouine, Ennistymon/Lahinch/Liscannor
- U13 Cross Country Relay (County Team): Sinead Lillis, Shauna O'Gorman, Laura Quinlivan, Saskia Morrissey (Cooraclare/Cree); Nadine Pender, Paul Frawley (Miltown Malbay); Mark Hanrahan, Matthew Power (Doora/Barefield); Cillian McGroary (Corofin/Kilnaboy)
- U13 Boys Futsal: Ennis St John's - Michael Mongans, Michael Barrow, Jack Kenneally, Robbie Cormley, Michael Foley, Patrick Sholarin and Nathan Hayes
- U12 Girls Handwriting: Niamh Quinlivan, Kilmihil
- U10 Girls Freestlye: Ava Rochford, Ennis St Johns
- U16 Girls Squad: Doora/Barefield - Amy Lenihan, Laura McDonnell, Tara McEvoy, Aisling Reidy
- U11 Tag Rugby: Quin/Clooney - John Cahill, David Considine, Dannan Fox, Aidan Keating, Emer Magee, Orna Moynahan, Claire Murphy, Roisin O'Mullane, Jack O'Neill, Eva Rusk, Sam Scanlan
- U16 Girls Pitch and Putt: Ennis St John's - Chloe Blessington, Alice Cullinane, Aisling Slouch, Aoife Maher, Eva Whyte
- U14 Girls Mixed Distance Relay: Ailbhe Doherty (Ennis, St. Johns), Niamh Conlon (Cooraclare/Cree), Claire McNamara (Killanena/Flagmount), Lucy Flanagan (Miltown Malbay), Ruth Ferguson (Carrigaholt/Cross), Aine Talty (Miltown Malbay)
- U13 Girls Indoor Soccer: Ennis St John's - Naoimi O Shaughnessy, Amidat Karimu, Candice Brennan, Chisom Ugwueru, Darlene Oyenjekwe, Sharifa Noor
- U13 Cross Country (Individual): Sinead Lillis, Cooraclare
- U10 Boys Model Making: Shane Leahy, Cratloe
- U12 Boys Model Making: Jack Leahy, Cratloe
- U13 Chess: Shannon - Rafew Ahmed, Elijah Andres, Joshua Cesar, Conor McCormaic, Adam McCoy, Sam Meaney, Thomas Power
- U8 Boys Freestyle: Brendan Minogue, Killaloe
- U10 Boys Freestyle: Oisin Minogue, Killaloe
- U8 Girls Art: Ali May Cowper, Ennistymon/Lahinch/Liscannor
- U13 Cross Country (Individual): Mark Hanrahan, Doora/Barefield
- U16 Chess: Shannon - Joseph Cesar, Jessica Danaher, Leon Pino, Darren Pradeep, Donal Pradeep, Ronan Singpurwala
4th Place Medals
- U12 Boys Freestyle: Tiarnan Nijs, Derg
- U10 Girls Backstroke: Elin Blake, Doora/Barefield
- U16 Girls Backstroke: Ivana Pyne, Ennis St Johns
See below for a full list of participants over the course of the weekend.