The munstergroup Insurance Clare Community Games Camogie draw for Sat & Sun 18th May in St Flannan's Ennis. Normal Camogie Rules apply. Please note the following:-
- This is a straight knockout in the prelimary rounds, winners go to the quarter finals on Sunday 18 May.
- The quarter finals are straight knockout.
- 12 aside, 4 subs ( panel is limited to 16 players ) as per Community Games Offical Rules.
- All teams must be on the pitch 5 minutes prior to their game. This will be important as there are lots of games to be played.
- Teams must not leave the Playing area, as this will delay the competition.
- The Venue is only booked for a certain amount of hours.
- All games are 15 minutes a side, in the event of a draw an additonal 5 minutes aside will be played.
Preliminary Round (Sat 17th May: 6-8pm)
- [Sunday morning Group - see below (A) - 9:30am - Field 1]
- Quin/Clooney V Cratloe (B) - 6pm - Field 2
- Kilkishen/O’Callaghans Mills/Oatfield V Doora/Barefield (C) - Through to Quarter Finals
- Derg V Shannon (D) - 6:45 - Field 2
- Sixmilebridge/Kilmurry V Newmarket-on-Fergus (E) - Through to Quarter Finals
Preliminary Round (Sun 18th May May: 9:30am)
- Inch/Kilmaley/Connolly V Killanena/Flagmount (A) - 9:30am - Field 1
Quarter Finals (Sun 18th May: 9:30am - 12:30)
- Winners of B V Corofin/Kilnaboy (2) - 9:30am - Field 2
- Winners of C V Clarecastle/Ballyea (3) - Through to Semi Finals
- Winners of D V Winners of E (4) - 10:15am - Field 2
- Winnders of A v Killaloe (1) - 10:15am - Field 3
- 1 V 2 - 11am - Field 1
- 3 V 4 - 11am - Field 2
- Runners up of semi final play for 3rd and 4th place - 12noon - Field 1
- Winners of semi final play for 1st and 2nd place - 12noon - Field 2
- Due to number of entries, the competition will take place over 2 days.
- Help is required on Saturday evening to assembe the goal posts at 5pm. First games start at 6pm
- Help also required on Sunday morning at 9am to assist with carparking.
- Please contact Ann McMahon the co-ordinator if you can assist at 085-7464579.
Please adhere to the following:
- Players please come fully togged.
- Parents can drop off, but will have to park in Curleys Furniture Car Park across from Mangans Cash/Carry.
- No parking on the grass, you will be towed.