Clare Community Games All Stars 2020
Congratulations to all the St Francis Credit Union Clare Community Games 2020 All Stars. Due to Covid 19 many competitions did not go ahead last year but despite the restrictions some county events took place before we went into lockdown in March 2020. Clare Community Games would very much like to thank Davy Fitzgerald for his assistance and to congratulate the award winners.The participants received their awards "virtually" from the two time Hurling All Ireland winner and co-creator of the Ireland's Fittest Family TV show. Davy was himself a winner of a Clare Community Games All Star Award some years ago!
Many thanks to our sponsors, St Francis Credit Union, who have contributed so generously to help make Community Games in Clare such as success.
Full details of all the All Star winners are listed below.
- Indoor soccer U10 - Alfie Tracey, Corofin/Kilnaboy
- Indoor soccer U13 - Cathal McMahon, Doora/Barefield
- Indoor soccer U10 - Abbie O'Gorman, Cratloe
- Indoor soccer U13 - Sadbh Griffin, Ballynacally/Lissycasey
- Projects U11 -Thomas O'Sullivan, Cratloe
- Projects U13 - Saoirse Conway, Ballynacally/Lissycasey
- Table tennis U16 - Max Bogenburger, Mountshannon/Whitegate
- Chess U13 - James Rochford, Ennis St. Johns
- Chess U16 - Leo Liu, Ennis St. Johns
- Chairman's awards went to Jordan Perez, Sixmilebridge/Kilmurry and Caoimhe O'Gorman, Quin/Clooney