COVID-19 Web Portal Information
Important COVID-19 Information
Please see the Community Games website for full details on Covid-19. Click Here.
This is an extract from above web page.
Community Games are taking guidance from Sport Ireland and other National Governing Bodies. This guidance encourages a gradual and inclusive approach to the resumption of activities.
At all stages of the return to sport we will continue to adhere to Public Health advice as we move forward.
The priority at all times is to protect the health and welfare of all involved and to minimise the risk of transmission within the Community. With this at the forefront, we have created a Return to Participation Covid-19 Mobile-friendly Web Portal to ensure contact tracing and crowd control measures are put in place.
- Follow the Covid portal step by step guide on the CGs webpage.
- Send the code/link to the invitees to register to attend the event.
- The attendees can only complete the Covid-19 declaration on the day of the event,
- Here is the public code and link.
- Everyone involved with/attending this event must register and complete the Covid declaration.
The following is from the CGs website
- There is an option to download and print the Covid-19 Health Questionnaire to give to your local Covid-19 Officer, however we strongly recommend you use our web based portal.
- Please note that if there are any difficulties with registration and completing the Covid declaration, the Covid form attached is an option.
- Area officials should ensure that everyone involved from their area takes responsibility to complete the app/form and present it to You/Covid Officer on the day of the event either on their mobile or in paper format.
- Area Secretary/Covid officer are responsible for keeping this information in a safe, secure location, providing it to the County Covid Officer if required and shredding it after the required time**
**GDPR: For Covid Officer Information Only: This document MUST be kept in a safe, secure location and securely and completely destroyed within 30 days**
This will allow the event to run smoothly and be inline with Government, Sports Ireland and Community Games Covid requirements.
It is important that all Covid requirements are strictly adhered to.