Gaelic Football 2015
The Under 10 munstergroup Clare Community Games Gaelic Football county finals took place on Saturday 18 Apr at the Kilmurry Ibrickane, GAA grounds. On a beautiful day in Pairc Naomh Mhuire Quilty it wasn't just the weather that set tempetures soaring it was the u10 Munstergroup Insurance Community Games Gaelic Football Finals that had everyone talking.All participants, managers and supporters had a really enjoyable morning. Thanks to referes Robert Hart and Tony Hinchy.
In a thrilling final Shannon defeated Kilmurry Ibrickane whilst 3rd place went to Corofin/Kilnaboy with Kilrush taking 4th place.
Gold - Shannon
Conor, Niall & Tadgh Fitzgearld; Donal Og Harrington; Lennon Hodges; Blake Kelliher; Kai Legge; Christopher Meany; Shane Mulronney; Sean Murphy; Sean O'Brien; Dara O'Callaghan; Ben O'Connell; Alex O Donnell; Georgie Pyke and Colin Riordan.
Silver - Kilmurry Ibrickane
Callum Jury; Cathal Talty; Aaron Considine; Conor Kearney; Dylan Whelan; Evan Cahill; Andrew Kinsella; Jack Scullane; Jack & Nathan Downes; Gavin Coughlan; Matthew Campbell; Oisin Meade; Paddy Byrnes; Thomas Punch and Aaron O'Connor.
Cathal Flanagan; Colom Breen; Eoin Carroll; Jack Keane-John Gilligan; Josh O'Brien; Oisin O'Rourke; Tiernan O'Neill; Jack Crowe; Liam Fitzpatrick; Cillan Mullins; Conor O'Brien; Emmet Tierney; Diarmuid Leyden and Darragh McGroary.
Sean Tubridy; Brian Wallace; Jack Flavin; Jimmy Browne; Cathal, Josh & Jordan O'Brien; Sean Fennell; Josh Malone; Alex Roche; Shane Maconey; Keith O'Donnell; Cathal Lyons; Tyson Lysaght; Evan McGibney; Oran McMahon and Martin Burke.
1 Kilmurry lbrickane v Clarecastle/Ballyea
2 Doora/Barefield B v Corofin/Kilnaboy
3 Doora/Barefield A v Shannon
4 Cratloe v Kilrush
A: 1 v 2
B: 3 v 4
Followed by final and 3/4 playoff.
- Registration is at 9.30am with first game at 10.00 am.
- Co-ordinator – David O'Brien 086-6007551.
- Two games will be played simultaneous.
- The duration of the match will be 12 minutes each half.
- There are 8 teams entered in the competition. Each team is requested to confirm attendance by Thursday 9th to David O'Brien.
- There will be no changes to the draw. If a team you are playing does not show, you are automatically through to the next round.