The St Francis Credit Union Clare Community Games Handwriting competitions were held in St Joseph's Secondary School, Tulla on Sat 18th Feb. A very large number participated in the different age groups. The standard of writing was extremely high giving the judges a very difficult job in deciding the winners. It was co ordinated by Mary Moran with a large crew of helpers. Thanks to all of them. In the U10 & U12 competitions the children participated for the chance to represent Clare in the National Finals. The U14 competition was a County event only. Medals and certs are available for collection by an area representative at the monthly county meetings.
See more photos on Facebook courtesty of Mary Loughnane.
- Darragh McNamara – Quin/Clooney.
- Liam Murphy – Kilkishen/O’Callaghan's Mills/Oatfield.
- Liam Marrinan – Ennistymon/Lahinch/Liscannor.
- Conor Lynch - Inch/Kilmaley/Connolly.
- Laura Egan – Kilmihil.
- Mary Bourke – Ennis St Johns.
- Ava Corry – Tulla.
- Emma Linnane – Killanena/Flagmount.
- David Collins – Kilmihil.
- Patrick Maher – Derg.
- James Murphy – Inch/Kilmaley/Connolly.
- Cathal Crimmins – Newmarket-on-Fergus.
- Maya Rooney – Newmarket-on-Fergus.
- Aoibhe Hehir – Cooraclare/Cree.
- Lucy Power – Doora/Barefield.
- Anna O’Sullivan – The Burren.
- John Egan – Lisdoonvarna/ Doolin/Kilfenora/Kilshanny.
- Mark Hehir – Cooraclare/Cree.
- Jack Marrinan – Ennistymon/Lahinch/Liscannor.
- Michael Fitzpatrick – Lisdoonvarna/Doolin/Kilfenora/Kilshanny.
- Jennifer Collins – Kilmihil.
- Edel McNamara – Kilmihil.
- Caoimhe Kerins– The Burren.
- Elise O’Leary – Cooraclare/Cree.