The munstergroup Insurance Clare Community Games Projects competitions for U-11, U-13 & U-16 took place on Wednesday 11th Mar in Sixmilebridge National School. It was co-ordinated by Mary McNamara. The judges were Louise Coughlan, Eimear O’Shea, Caitriona Behan & Aine Dwyan. The standard was extremely high which made the decision for the judges very difficult. The titles of the projects were – U-11 – When my Grandparents were young & Irelands most famous person. U-13 – History of Community Games & U-16 - The most influential fashion icon & How fashion has changed/repeated over time. The first in each age group now go forward to represent Clare in the National Finals in August in Athlone.
- Cratloe – Eilish Mundy, Giselle Keogh & Aisling O’Connell.
- Quin/Clooney – Ellen McSherry & Sarah Manley.
- Sixmilebridge/Kilmurry – Jamie Coughlan & Benjamin Hayes.
- Cratloe – Roisin Nugent, Eva O’Donoghue & Anna Rice.
- Quin/Clooney – Liam Flynn, Eoin McCarthy & Aoife Brassil.
- Kilkishen/O’Callaghan’s Mills/Oatfield – Caoimhe Kelly, Rachel Henry, Abbie Heffernan & Shauna.
- Newmarket-on-Fergus – Hannah Fitzgerald & Nell Patrick.
- Sixmilebridge/Kilmurry – Ella Maxwell & Amy Waters; Quin/Clooney – Lara Begg, Katie Walshe, Grainne Lennon & Lauren Wall.
- Quin/Clooney – Abigale Conroy, Chantelle McDonagh, Danny Murphy & Luke Meade.