The munstergroup Insurance Clare Community Games Project competition took place in Sixmilebridge National School on Wednesday 26th Feb. Many thanks to Co-ordinator, Mary McNamara, assisted by Mary Lenihan; to Sixmilebridge School and especially to Judges from Limerick: Donna Fitzgerald, Emma Dillane, Caitlin & Shona Coultry. There were 10 x U11 projects and 8 x U13 projects, total of about 55 participants in all, and the standard was extremely high, both in terms of the displays and the enthusiasm and knowledge of the participants. So the judges had a difficult task on the night and complemented all the children on their hard work. The U13 "Role of the Internet" theme obviously inspired the entrants and the majority of the U11s opted for the "My County" theme, over the "Endangered Animals" one – inspired no doubt the Clare's success in the All Ireland. The Gold medal winners in each group go forward to represent Clare in the National Finals in August.
- Quin/Clooney (My County): Tadgh McInerney, Noah Doherty, Padraig Cleary, David Considine.
- Cratloe (Endangered Animals – Giant Panda): Zoe Dunworth, Eimear Nugent.
- Quin/Clooney (Endangered Animals – Red Panda): Liam Flynn, Eoin McCarthy.
- Doora/Barefield (My County): Cillian Fox, Jack Moran, Michael Nash; and Cratloe (My County): Ciara O'Brien, Jane O'Brien, Jennifer Hall.
- Quin/Clooney: Amie Louise Doherty, Rebeca Keane, Catherine Cleary, Niamh O'Loughlin.
- Cratloe: Mia Quain, Fiona Crowe, Amy Higgins, Jody O'Halloran.
- O'Callaghan's Mills/Kilkishen/Oatfield: Kayleigh Bentley, Eimear Whitney, Megan Hayes, Tamara Klinkenburg.
- Quin/Clooney: Ben Catlow, Aoife Brassil, Chantelle McDonagh.