The Golden Vale Milk Clare Community Games Project competition took place in Sixmilebridge School on Wednesday 29th Feb. There was a good turnout with three U13 teams and seven U11 entries, all of exceptionally high standard. Many thanks to judges Siobhan O'Sullivan, Frank Monaghan, Danielle O'Brien and Declan Harem; to Mary McNamara who co-ordinated the event and to Sixmilebridge School for providing the venue. Well done to all who took part - a huge amount of work was put in by all those participating - and good luck to the winners who represent Clare in Athlone in May.
Under 13 - How can Ireland utilise its natural resources most effectively?
- Kilkishen/O'Callaghan'sMills/Oatfield: Leah Donovan, Eilish Whitney, Alannah Ruan, Moll Nolan
- Cratloe: Cliona Sutton and Sinean O'Donnell-Stolz
- Sixmilebridge/Kilmurry: Adam Carmody, Julia Barnowska, Laura Barnowska, Kuba Pawluczuk
Under 11 - Create your own Country
- Cratloe: Matthew Gardner, David Foley, John Daly, Tadhg Collins
- Doora/Barefield: Mark Hanrahan, Cillian Brennan
- Quinn/Clooney: Saoirse Boyce, Keeva Banting, Joanna O'Sullivan
Sixmilebridge/Kilmurry: Eli O'Sullivan, Conor Morey
- Sixmilebridge/Kilmurry: Remi Onakoya, Karolina Mostowa, Amber Fox
Also competing in the U11's were second teams from Cratloe (Kieran Cunningham, Ross van der Dussen & Luke Healy) and from Doora/Barefield (Kate McDonnell, Sinead Quinlan, Ava Lenihan & Emma Towey).